- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 7 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 8 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 8 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged best, book, broadwayworld, cabaret, cyrano de bergerac, firebird, florian zeller, globe, harry potter, i see you, jack thorne, laurence fox, london, miss julie, national theatre, Noma Dumezweni, park theatre, penny arcade, play, royal court, sam wanamaker playhouse, shakespeare, soho theatre, southwark playhouse, the father, the patriotic traitor, the tempest, theatre, tickets, tom conti, top 10, trafalgar studios, vault festival, west end. Bookmark the permalink.