We are lost in the wood. In the limbo state between dream and reality, memory and present, youth and age, companionship and seclusion, life and death, struggle and success, fame and obscurity. Pinter often visits that place of in between, but the elusive and haunting No Man’s Land – electrifyingly presented by two of our greatest thespians – dwells deep within it.
- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 8 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 8 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 8 hours ago