New articles in the Dance Today section include:
- Very superstitious Ahead of this year’s International Championships, ballroom greats share their cherished competition customs
- The ones that got away Dances like Charleston and swing have a great deal in common with the standard 10, so why aren’t they included – and should they be?
- Stepping Out A same-sex couple score a landmark mainstream competition win
In this month’s issue (November), out now, my articles include:
- A flair for hair Top tips for dancers on styling, bedazzling, products and avoiding hair horror
- Make ’em laugh From hip hop and burlesque to Strictly and Gene Kelly, what are the challenges and rewards of introducing humour to dance?
- Stepping Out New faces, retirements, politics and a baby boom at this year’s Vienna Dance Contest
To purchase a print copy of Dance Today, visit the online shop