This was quite the Bizarro World Strictly, with a sadly absent Nicola and Katya, Motsi joining Bruno in Zoom purgatory, and Anton du Beke finally wearing the producers down and getting his shot at judging – the equivalent of a small child pleading for ice cream repeatedly during a six-hour drive. Yes, fine, don’t spill it everywhere, don’t wreck the show, and let’s all try to ignore the fact that Anton critiquing someone else’s Latin is surely one of the signs of the apocalypse. Along with, you know, the plague.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 10 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago