Among the heartfelt tributes to the late Caroline Flack in recent days was a message from Strictly Come Dancing, praising the former contestant’s “infectious energy and passion for dance”. Flack won the 12th series of the show in 2014 with professional partner Pasha Kovalev, and her “journey” (in Strictly parlance) was a truly beautiful one – gradually growing in confidence and ballroom skill to rightly lift that Glitterball trophy.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 11 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago