- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- RT @JackDMurphy: The best thing I’ve learned this week is that when squirrels fall/jump - they land like superheroes https://t.co/XuY80hCuNp 1 hour ago
- @heidistephens https://t.co/DA0OEBAZAZ 1 hour ago
- RT @TeleTheatre: Are the Government making up the rules as they go along? Kenny Wax of SIX is unimpressed. telegraph.co.uk/theatre/what-t… 19 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged alexander hamilton, america, birthplace, broadway, caribbean, charlestown, exhibition, founding father, hamilton, hamilton house, hip hop, history, hurricane, lin-manuel miranda, magazine, museum, musical, nevis, puerto rico, slavery, st kitts, tourist, travel, visit, visitor, west end. Bookmark the permalink.