- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 5 hours ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 5 hours ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 5 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged arcola theatre, black lives matter, book tickets, dael orlandersmith, darren wilson, edinburgh festival, ferguson, ham and high, interview, islington gazette, michael brown, play, police shooting, race relations, theatre, until the flood, verbatim. Bookmark the permalink.