In this 400th anniversary year, amid what feels like 400 million shows and tributes, it’s increasingly difficult for a Shakespeare production to stand out. No such problem for Emma Rice’s opening salvo, which responds to those critical of her appointment in resolute fashion. Never thought you’d see fireman’s poles, amplification, Indian sitar and disco lights at the Globe? Think again.
- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 7 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 8 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 8 hours ago