- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 9 hours ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 13 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: week 6
A dark curse has been placed upon this series of Strictly – by a very powerful witch, or possibly a disgruntled ex-pro. How else to explain…THE INVASION OF THE DANCE-SNATCHING DAD-DANCERS. For not only did David “Vacant” James outlast genuine … Continue reading
With a couple of spook-tacular exceptions, Strictly’s Halloween show missed the mark this year. Scarily bad music choices hampered the dancers, while the judges’ frightening scores – once again, over-rewarding improvement in the weaker dancers – skewed the leaderboard. Read … Continue reading
Ah, Halloween Week – the annual dumbing down of Strictly. Why have subtext or delicate concepts when you can instead bumble about dressed in the most thuddingly literal, kids-dressing-up-box interpretations of groaningly repeated and/or entirely insane songs? Read my full Dancing … Continue reading
Oh Strictly Halloween. Every year I forget how grim your Fright Night will be, and every year I am gripped anew with its frightfulness. Read my full Dancing Times blog here