- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 1 hour ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 6 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: wall street
Through one family and one company, Italian playwright Stefano Massini tackles big topics: the development of Western capitalism, the immigrant experience, the American Dream. But this isn’t just any family – it’s the Lehman Brothers, the collapse of whose banking … Continue reading
Inequality is a hot topic for dramatists, but Sarah Burgess’s deliciously dark comedy comes at it from a surprising perspective: allowing those high-finance gorgons to have their say. Of course, part of the strategy is giving them enough rope to … Continue reading
Beth Steel, returning to the Hampstead after 2014’s Wonderland, dips back into history for a resonant financial drama. It’s 1978, and Wall Street is lending staggering sums to developing Latin American countries for infrastructure projects that are never completed – … Continue reading