- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @heidistephens You’re on! 12 hours ago
- twitter.com/heidistephens/… https://t.co/dYelZpJD9B 12 hours ago
- @Stijntsje She did it brilliantly, just would have liked more in hold - since she handled the quickstep really well. This wasn't a smooth 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: technical
The giant, sprung floor at Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom can offer a boost to our celebrity dancers – or it can prove exposing. Continuing this series of shock exits, frontrunner Michelle Visage fell victim to Blackpool’s vastness with a vogueing Couple’s … Continue reading
Strictly Come Dancing, week 4: which celebrities scored too highly for technically mediocre routines?
The judges can mark on either performance or improvement, however it makes a mockery of the leaderboard when they vastly overinflate the latter. So it was that we lost the talented Dev Griffin, penalised for dropping his level slightly in cha cha … Continue reading
My Oscar winners for Movie Week were Kelvin Fletcher, Michelle Visage and Catherine Tyldesley. Though Fletcher didn’t land the clean routine suggested by nabbing this year’s first 10s, with some lift hiccups, he excelled in both the Charleston basics (strong “swivel” foot action) and … Continue reading
Anton du Beke may be the (self-styled) King of Ballroom, but it was Karim Zeroual who took the crown in this week’s Foxtrot battle royale. Good footwork on the basics – leading with the heel, then toe, toe on the slow, quick, quick … Continue reading