- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: simon russell beale
From a starry revival to new plays and the return of a modern classic. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
On my September MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Exhibition TheNational Gallery spotlights American landscape artist Thomas Cole Film Glenn Close is riveting – and Oscar-tipped – in The Wife Theatre An epic story told by a trio of actors in The Lehman Trilogy at the National … Continue reading
Through one family and one company, Italian playwright Stefano Massini tackles big topics: the development of Western capitalism, the immigrant experience, the American Dream. But this isn’t just any family – it’s the Lehman Brothers, the collapse of whose banking … Continue reading
From a new theatrical epic to Shakespeare and musical spoof. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
The actor talks motion capture in the RSC’s The Tempest. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
It’s a brave new world for the RSC, collaborating with Intel and Andy Serkis’s Imaginarium Studios on a notably high-tech Tempest. But, for all the computer-generated trickery, it’s the human experience and rough magic of theatre that really impress in Gregory … Continue reading
From Tennessee Williams and Bob Dylan to royal politics and Adrian Mole. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
The actor discusses his passion for classical music and City of London Sinfonia’s Closer: A Soldier’s Tale. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
As Elegy opens at Donmar Warehouse, here are five of Zoe Wanamaker’s indelible performances. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here