- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 1 hour ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 1 hour ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: olivier award
The playwright on the West End return of Rotterdam. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
The latest instalment in our series showcasing Britain’s best lighting designers focuses on the four-time Olivier and two-time Tony Award winner Paule Constable. She’s worked on numerous landmark theatrical productions, including The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, … Continue reading
My articles in the June issue of Dancing Times magazine, out now: Breakin’ Convention Hip hop heritage and boundary-pushing work at Sadler’s Wells’s annual festival Stepping Out A preview of this year’s Helsinki European Championships New in the Dancing Times section: The master storyteller Olivier Award-winning choreographer Drew … Continue reading
My articles in the May issue of Dancing Times magazine, out now: The master storyteller Olivier Award-winning choreographer Drew McOnie on the value of narrative dance Stepping Out Same-sex European champions Stefan Lehner and Axel Zischka venture into new spaces New in the Dancing Times section: Motown the Musical … Continue reading