- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 2 hours ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 2 hours ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: olivia colman
Ahead of the final live performance of her hit one-woman show Fleabag, find out more about breakout star Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Read my full TodayTix article here
In my February MoveTo Town and Country Arts pages: Exhibition Avant-garde visions in Home Futures at the Design Museum Film A right royal romp in award-winning The Favourite Theatre Sondheim reborn in the sensational musical Company Commuter corner Candid reflections from Michelle Obama … Continue reading
In the immediate, heartbroken aftermath of the EU Referendum, I had some very uncharitable thoughts about the right to vote. Perhaps it should involve some kind of IQ test, or at least a demonstrable ability to tell the difference between … Continue reading
From Tennessee Williams and Bob Dylan to royal politics and Adrian Mole. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
Is there something in the water? This weekend has seen a mass exodus from the BBC, with current Doctor Who Matt Smith and Strictly Come Dancing pros Vincent Simone, Flavia Cacace, Aliona Vilani and Erin Boag hanging up their sonic … Continue reading
The answer to the question ‘What made ITV’s Broadchurch (a long-running primetime drama about a child-related crime in a close-knit community produced by Kudos) work when the BBC’s competing Mayday (ditto) did not?’ could simply be answered by two names: David Tennant and Olivia … Continue reading