- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 39 minutes ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 41 minutes ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 41 minutes ago
Tag Archives: neil simon
For her swansong, departing Donmar Artistic Director Josie Rourke goes Swinging Sixties in this stylish but flawed revival of the Cy Coleman, Dorothy Fields and Neil Simon musical. From the numerous Andy Warhol homages to Charity’s silver minidress and the cigarette haze, it’s a period … Continue reading
The actresses discusses her role in Sweet Charity at the Donmar Warehouse. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
From a visionary Tennessee Williams revival to Wayne McGregor and a Dahl musical adaptation. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here