- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 9 hours ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 13 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: national gallery
On my November MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Exhibition Brothers-in-law Mantegna and Bellini offer competing Renaissance visions at the National Gallery Film Lady Gaga impresses in the latest incarnation of A Star is Born Theatre Eileen Atkins and Jonathan Pryce lead Florian Zeller’s The Height … Continue reading
On my September MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Exhibition TheNational Gallery spotlights American landscape artist Thomas Cole Film Glenn Close is riveting – and Oscar-tipped – in The Wife Theatre An epic story told by a trio of actors in The Lehman Trilogy at the National … Continue reading
On my April MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Exhibition The National Gallery explores Monet’s relationship with architecture Film Marvel-ously diverse heroics in Black Panther Theatre Emma Rice’s gorgeously romantic take on Brief Encounter Commuter corner Medieval whodunnit in Samantha Harvey’s The Western Wind Read the full page … Continue reading
On my September MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: By design Highlights of the 15th annual London Design Festival Don’t miss: Last impression Burrell Collection Degas gems at the National Gallery Commuter corner The Girl Who Takes an Eye for … Continue reading
On my March MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: House proud A major survey of post-war Japanese architecture at the Barbican Don’t miss: Brothers in art Michelangelo and Sebastiano’s collaboration explored at the National Gallery Commuter corner Mohsin Hamid’s Exit West and a podcast … Continue reading
On my November MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: New designs The Design Museum reopens with a permanent collection and the Designs of the Year Don’t miss: Life and soul The National Gallery explores Caravaggio’s influence on his contemporaries Commuter corner Zadie … Continue reading
On my March MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Public display A new Historic England exhibition highlights exceptional post-war public art – much of which is disappearing. Don’t miss: Modern master The National Gallery illustrates Delacroix’s enduring influence. Commuter corner A multimedia … Continue reading