- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 1 hour ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 6 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Mark Gatiss
From Shaffer and Stoppard revivals to new musicals and Tony Kushner’s latest. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
The actor discusses working with husband Mark Gatiss on the revival of The Boys in the Band at Park Theatre. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
As expected, the 40th anniversary Olivier Awards showered trophies on the sensational Gypsy. Imelda Staunton and Lara Pulver’s performances and Mark Henderson’s lighting were recognised, and the production took Best Musical Revival. But there were surprises elsewhere, with starry shows … Continue reading
A month in the country is shortened to 72 hours in Patrick Marber’s sardonic, hazily erotic 135-minute distillation of a Russian classic. The influence of Turgenev’s 1850s country-house tragicomedy on fellow countryman Chekhov is clear, with its aristocratic family suffering … Continue reading
To coincide with the opening of Three Days in The Country, Patrick Marber’s new adaption of Turgenev, I’ve rounded up 10 other great plays set in the summer, from bucolic romance and adolescent yearning to fiery conflict and family combustion. Read my … Continue reading