- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 1 hour ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 1 hour ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: learn to dance
From circus and boxing crossover to retro with a twist and the ultimate diva moves: new dance styles to try this year. Read my full Dancing Times article here
The 2020 New Year Honours list included a landmark entry: the first honour for services to same-sex ballroom dancing. Pioneering dancer, DJ, event organiser and campaigner Jacky Logan now has a Medal of the Order of the British Empire – though … Continue reading
New Strictly Come Dancing judge Motsi Mabuse shares her thoughts on glamming up, learning to dance, and family time. Read my full Dancing Times interview here