- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: gielgud theatre
From a drama about Europe to immersive Shakespeare and open-air opera. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
The most thrilling revivals reinvigorate a classic work, while revealing its fundamental soul anew. Marianne Elliott’s female-led, 21st-century take on George Furth and Stephen Sondheim’s 1970 musical company Company makes a bold, inventive statement, but somehow also suggests this is how the … Continue reading
From gender-flipped Sondheim to David Hare and Martin McDonagh. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
From a ground-breaking musical to a mighty modern classic. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
From Tennessee Williams and Bob Dylan to royal politics and Adrian Mole. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here