- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 50 minutes ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 51 minutes ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 51 minutes ago
Tag Archives: fringe
The Edinburgh Festival moves online in 2020 – here’s the highlights of the Zoo venues’ dance offering. Plus, Birmingham Royal Ballet’s sumptuous Cinderella. Read my The i Paper pick here
The Artistic Director of the Pleasance discusses his time at the helm, dealing with the cancellation of this year’s Festival, and what the shutdown means for theatre. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
The director talks about his career of reviving classic musicals in fringe venues, and bringing Rodgers and Hammerstein’s lost masterpiece to a European stage for the first time. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
You’ll notice lots of exciting upgrades as you browse our expanded UK site. We’ve redesigned our homepage so it’s easier for you to find all of our fantastic content, from Reviews, Interviews and Video to Photos, Regional and Edinburgh. Read … Continue reading
It’s been a turbulent summer. Warring nations. Deadly disease. Ferocious independence debates. And, of course, a luxuriously bearded baking hipster getting a bit cross with someone from the WI. But fear not, morose nation! Strictly is back, and we can all … Continue reading
My articles in the July issue of Dance Today, out now: Fringe benefits From sexy samba and surreal circus to comic tapping, the dance highlights of this year’s Edinburgh Festival Hip hop hooray Dance Today Teacher of the Year T. Damien Anyasi talks London Olympics and breakin’ boundaries Latin scorcher In … Continue reading