- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: fosse
The actresses discusses her role in Sweet Charity at the Donmar Warehouse. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
This uplifting tale of the little team that could finds a natural home in Clapham’s intimate venue, even if its buoyant, youthful cast threatens to burst through the walls during Robbie O’Reilly’s action-packed ensemble numbers. Adler and Ross’s 1955 musical … Continue reading
I wouldn’t want to imply that the producers of Strictly have some kind of substance-abuse problem and/or are suffering a collective nervous breakdown. It’s just difficult to find another explanation for the acid-trip train wreck that was Movie Week. Or, … Continue reading
Proving Strictly is for life, not just for Christmas, new Brazilian stage show Brazouka is a collaboration between an ex-judge and ex-contestant. Writer Pamela Stephenson-Connolly discovered novel form lambazouk and the rags-to-riches tale of leading advocate Braz dos Santos, and, together … Continue reading
The entertainment industry finds itself endlessly fascinating. From 42nd Street and A Chorus Line to The Player and Singin’ in the Rain, moviemakers and theatrical impresarios alike can’t resist looking inward. When the story is engaging and/or the satire biting, it’s … Continue reading
The new issue of Dance Today is now on sale. My features this month include: Strictly uncovered A spectacular new stage show reveals the truth behind the sequins. Creator Craig Revel Horwood and star Lisa Riley tell all… Love on the dancefloor In ‘Stepping … Continue reading