- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: drew mconie
Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s 1970 musical had a heavenly resurrection at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre three years ago, with an encore run the following summer. It’s soon heading off on a US tour, but first there’s another chance for British … Continue reading
The creator and stars discuss the stage musical version of Strictly Ballroom. Read my full Dancing Times article here
The actor discusses his role in the West End production of Strictly Ballroom The Musical. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
The director/choreographer on reviving On the Town at Regent’s Park Open Air. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
The Other Palace’s housewarming party certainly lives up to its billing as a wild one – wet and wild, in fact, as the first three rows are sporadically doused with bathtub gin. The theatre formerly known as St James, revamped … Continue reading
The actor discusses meeting Lin-Manuel Miranda and returning to hit musical In the Heights. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
For those in sore need of a theatrical pick-me-up, jazz square your way over to Bugsy Malone. Last year’s smash-hit opener of the redeveloped Lyric has been given a well-deserved encore, with Sean Holmes’s production once again nailing the beguiling … Continue reading
My articles in the June issue of Dancing Times magazine, out now: Breakin’ Convention Hip hop heritage and boundary-pushing work at Sadler’s Wells’s annual festival Stepping Out A preview of this year’s Helsinki European Championships New in the Dancing Times section: The master storyteller Olivier Award-winning choreographer Drew … Continue reading
My articles in the May issue of Dancing Times magazine, out now: The master storyteller Olivier Award-winning choreographer Drew McOnie on the value of narrative dance Stepping Out Same-sex European champions Stefan Lehner and Axel Zischka venture into new spaces New in the Dancing Times section: Motown the Musical … Continue reading
From buzzy Shakespeare productions and satirical opera to Sideways and dance at the Old Vic. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here