- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 9 hours ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 13 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: designs of the year
On my October MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Exhibition Exciting innovation in Designs of the Year at the Design Museum Film A cultural milestone – and a dazzling romcom: Crazy Rich Asians Theatre An Eighties classic reborn in Heathers The Musical Commuter corner Serial Season … Continue reading
On my October MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Grand designs The Design Museum unveils Designs of the Year Don’t miss: Rebel rebel Dali and Duchamp at the Royal Academy Commuter corner Philip Pullman’s The Book of Dust and podcast drama Within the … Continue reading
On my November MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: New designs The Design Museum reopens with a permanent collection and the Designs of the Year Don’t miss: Life and soul The National Gallery explores Caravaggio’s influence on his contemporaries Commuter corner Zadie … Continue reading
Highlights of my March MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: The female gaze Forward-thinking women working in architecture, urban and landscape design are showcased at Roca London Gallery Don’t miss: Grand designs The 2015 Designs of the Year include self-driving cars, skyscraper … Continue reading