- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- RT @Hamps_Theatre: 'It has been quite strange to realise just how resonant this play has suddenly become' @BroadwayWorldUK interviews dire… 5 hours ago
- RT @JackDMurphy: The best thing I’ve learned this week is that when squirrels fall/jump - they land like superheroes https://t.co/XuY80hCuNp 10 hours ago
- @heidistephens https://t.co/DA0OEBAZAZ 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: dancing with the stars
Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
Bereft fans of popular new professional Johannes Radebe, who departed Strictly Come Dancing with partner Catherine Tyldesley after a controversial dance-off last week, will at least get to see him make history on tomorrow night’s results show. Read my full Telegraph article … Continue reading
It had been discussed among fans of the show for some time: when would Strictly Come Dancing feature its first same-sex pairing? One of the judges, Craig Revel Horwood, and a former contestant, the Rev Richard Coles, had both supported … Continue reading
Since Dame Darcey Bussell announced in April that she was hanging up her sparkly Strictly Come Dancing paddle, there’s been feverish speculation about who might replace her. Read my full Telegraph article here
Post-Blackpool week is traditionally a Strictly slump, and there was malaise in the form of Frankie enduring Viennese, Steve wincing through jive and Mark visibly relieved to survive tango. However, we also had the majestic return of Jake’s hips, Pixie’s … Continue reading
I wouldn’t want to imply that the producers of Strictly have some kind of substance-abuse problem and/or are suffering a collective nervous breakdown. It’s just difficult to find another explanation for the acid-trip train wreck that was Movie Week. Or, … Continue reading
It’s been a turbulent summer. Warring nations. Deadly disease. Ferocious independence debates. And, of course, a luxuriously bearded baking hipster getting a bit cross with someone from the WI. But fear not, morose nation! Strictly is back, and we can all … Continue reading