- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- Keeeeeep reading! All my #Strictly @TeleTVRadio pieces are FREE for 25 hours - check them out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @clairywoowoo: @mkmswain @thejudijames @ciaramarianolan and @michaelhogan all offer brilliant insight into #Strictly every week, and you… 1 hour ago
- I journeyed through the world of #HisDarkMaterials and discovered my daemon is a gecko! You can find out what your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: company
In my February MoveTo Town and Country Arts pages: Exhibition Avant-garde visions in Home Futures at the Design Museum Film A right royal romp in award-winning The Favourite Theatre Sondheim reborn in the sensational musical Company Commuter corner Candid reflections from Michelle Obama … Continue reading
BroadwayWorld reviewers share their suggestions for romantic dates or a fun night out. Read the full BroadwayWorld article here
From shows that tackle issues in a constructive way to pure joyful escapism. Read my full TodayTix article here
The most thrilling revivals reinvigorate a classic work, while revealing its fundamental soul anew. Marianne Elliott’s female-led, 21st-century take on George Furth and Stephen Sondheim’s 1970 musical company Company makes a bold, inventive statement, but somehow also suggests this is how the … Continue reading
From gender-flipped Sondheim to David Hare and Martin McDonagh. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
What exactly is the level of Kenneth Branagh’s self-awareness? He’s certainly conscious of inviting comparison with Olivier once again by presenting a year-long season of plays at the refurbished Garrick under the auspices of the Kenneth Branagh Theatre Company – … Continue reading