- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 1 hour ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 6 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: community
It’s a people’s revolution. For the very first time, a community cast takes the Olivier stage: around 200 non-professionals, led by a few actors, representing national diversity. And that’s no anaemic buzzword here, but real inclusion – assorted ages, sizes, … Continue reading
The director discusses the inaugural National Theatre’s Public Acts project: a 200-strong community production of Shakespeare’s Pericles. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
The Bush Theatre’s Artistic Director discusses its redevelopment and future plans. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
On my June MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Architecture central Community focus at the London Festival of Architecture Don’t miss: Strange and beautiful Mona Hatoum retrospective at Tate Modern Commuter corner Alain de Botton on love and the secrets behind musical … Continue reading
Actor-turned-playwright John Hollingworth’s debut isn’t so much ripped from the headlines as startlingly prescient. Developed four years before the Paris attacks and Jihadi John’s gruesome antics, Multitudes tackles immigration, Islamic conversion and multicultural discord with a passion that fires up … Continue reading