- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 9 hours ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 13 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: city
On my March MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: House proud A major survey of post-war Japanese architecture at the Barbican Don’t miss: Brothers in art Michelangelo and Sebastiano’s collaboration explored at the National Gallery Commuter corner Mohsin Hamid’s Exit West and a podcast … Continue reading
On my May MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: By design Innovation and a new master plan at the seventh Clerkenwell Design Week. Don’t miss: Sky high With 436 new tall buildings planned, the NLA asks what London’s skyline will looks like in 2030. Commuter … Continue reading
Highlights of my January MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Dear diary A new exhibition at the National Maritime Museum shows London through Samuel Pepys’s eyes. Don’t miss: Green fingers The Royal Academy of Arts brings together Monet, Matisse, Kandinsky and more in … Continue reading
Highlights of my July MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Dig deep Take an active role in uncovering London’s history during the Festival of Archaeology Don’t miss: Picture perfect It’s girls on top in the Prize for Illustration, responding to the theme London … Continue reading
Highlights of my April MoveTo Town and Country Arts page: Pick of the month: Public property New London Architecture’s Peter Murray discusses the transformation of the capital’s public spaces – past and future Don’t miss: Pickup artist Find innovative, affordable work and create it at … Continue reading