- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 3 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 3 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: cinderella
The Edinburgh Festival moves online in 2020 – here’s the highlights of the Zoo venues’ dance offering. Plus, Birmingham Royal Ballet’s sumptuous Cinderella. Read my The i Paper pick here
Christmas is upon us, and the capital, as usual, is serving up a veritable feast of festive offerings. Here are some of London’s finest… Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
Trouble remembering in which country Shakespeare’s star-crossed lovers cross paths? Branagh’s panting paean to Fellini will sort you out. Stylish as a monochromatic Vogue spread, and as self-consciously Italian as Bruno Tonioli guzzling lasagne in a gondola, it’s not exactly … Continue reading
From buzzy Shakespeare productions and satirical opera to Sideways and dance at the Old Vic. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
“Comedy, love and a bit with a dog,” counselled Henslowe in Stoppard’s Shakespeare in Love, and his populist advice is taken to heart in this broad, bawdy, big-hearted farce untroubled by nuanced characterisation or context. Jessica Swale’s modern-language Restoration romp ensures a … Continue reading
From Lizzy and Darcy’s charged conversations on the dancefloor to Nora’s tarantella and Natasha’s first ball, Dance Today magazine readers choose their favourite literary dance moments in celebration of World Book Day. What’s your pick? Do share it below!