- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 42 minutes ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 43 minutes ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 43 minutes ago
Tag Archives: cherry jones
“I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion,” declares Tom Wingfield, the narrator of Tennessee Williams’s exquisite memory play. Director John Tiffany has proved gloriously adept at handling both sides of the equation in the magical trick-filled yet … Continue reading
The actor discusses his role in John Tiffany’s revival of The Glass Menagerie. Read my full BroadwayWorld interview here
From a visionary Tennessee Williams revival to Wayne McGregor and a Dahl musical adaptation. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here