- Strictly Speaking: Week 8
- Strictly Week 8: Whose technique failed them in a dramatic dance?
- Strictly Speaking: Week 7
- Strictly Come Dancing Week 7: Whose Latin technique got them in trouble?
- Strictly Come Dancing – with its first same-sex dance tomorrow, is the show keeping in step with the modern dance world?
- @mrCarlWoodward @TheDukesTheatre Congrats! 1 hour ago
- Hurrah twitter.com/exitthelemming… 6 hours ago
- @CazCronin Aha! That makes more sense. Also love how half of Twitter was all 'MORE GAY REPRESENTATION' and apparent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: an american in paris
Christmas is upon us, and the capital, as usual, is serving up a veritable feast of festive offerings. Here are some of London’s finest… Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
It’s 1945, and Paris is shakily emerging from Nazi occupation – celebrating, yes, with soldiers returning and families reuniting, but also confronting collaborators in their midst and post-war deprivation. Amidst this turmoil, two future lovers meet: an encounter of seismic … Continue reading
From starry Stoppard and Marber revivals to toe-tapping musicals and Elena Ferrante on stage. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
I joined Mark Forrest on his BBC radio show to talk La La Land and the tap revival. Click here to listen to the interview (I’m on at about 2hr 42min)
From Once and Spamalot to The Producers and Hairspray, 10 of the best medium-jumpers. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here