- Beverley Knight: ‘I’m a black Fairy Godmother, for all the little girls who look like me’
- ‘Galleries are safe, but visitors need to feel that’: can the Royal Academy survive without funding?
- Can the Tate galleries survive in an era of mass Covid fear?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s vaccine joy: ‘Phantom will return in June’
- ‘The vaccine is a start, but it’s not a magic wand’
- Can't wait! #scd #strictly twitter.com/julietmusical/… 4 hours ago
- @pamibells Hope he's next week... 4 hours ago
- @lally55p Ooh fab! I loved the West End revival a few years back #scd #strictly 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: 2020
From circus and boxing crossover to retro with a twist and the ultimate diva moves: new dance styles to try this year. Read my full Dancing Times article here
From a starry Beckett revival to Tom Stoppard and magical mishaps. Read my full BroadwayWorld article here
2020 is already shaping up to be an incredible year of theatre! Here are some of our picks for the best new London shows to see in the New Year. Read my full TodayTix article here
As the 2010s draw to a close, we thought we’d look back at all the incredible theatre of the past decade. What’s been your highlight? Here, BroadwayWorld reviewers share some of theirs! Read the full BroadwayWorld article here