You know what I didn’t need during a week where I’ve barely slept, my body now programmed to wake up at 3am, lunge for my phone and frantically check the Philadelphia count? The absolute, unadulterated nightmare fuel that was Strictly Movie Week. Truly there is no punishment great enough for whoever dreamed up that Simpsons horror, but if it involves sharing a tight cell with Trump, that might feel like justice. Anyway. Sorry to kill the mood. PRESIDENT BIDEN, EH?!
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @heidistephens You’re on! 3 hours ago
- twitter.com/heidistephens/… https://t.co/dYelZpJD9B 3 hours ago
- @Stijntsje She did it brilliantly, just would have liked more in hold - since she handled the quickstep really well. This wasn't a smooth 4 hours ago