Is Strictly the last remaining thread holding this nation together? Arguably yes, given that the BBC had to cut away from Boris Johnson’s press conference on Saturday lest riots break out in the streets. Perhaps also because there are only so many ill-formatted graphs one person can take. Even Jason Bell dad-dancing in retina-burning neon is a less painful sight.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @heidistephens You’re on! 3 hours ago
- twitter.com/heidistephens/… https://t.co/dYelZpJD9B 3 hours ago
- @Stijntsje She did it brilliantly, just would have liked more in hold - since she handled the quickstep really well. This wasn't a smooth 4 hours ago