- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @heidistephens You’re on! 4 hours ago
- twitter.com/heidistephens/… https://t.co/dYelZpJD9B 4 hours ago
- @Stijntsje She did it brilliantly, just would have liked more in hold - since she handled the quickstep really well. This wasn't a smooth 4 hours ago
Strictly Come Dancing 2020: week 2 recap – Jacqui Smith trotted round the ballroom like a drunk pony
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, TV and tagged american smooth, anton du beke, ballroom, bbc, bill bailey, blog, caroline quentin, celebrity, dance, dance off, dancing, eliminated, hrvy, jacqui smith, jamie laing, latin, lockdown, maisie smith, paso doble, quickstep, recap, review, samba, strictly, strictly come dancing, tango, technique, telegraph, tv, viennese waltz, week 2. Bookmark the permalink.