- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @heidistephens You’re on! 4 hours ago
- twitter.com/heidistephens/… https://t.co/dYelZpJD9B 4 hours ago
- @Stijntsje She did it brilliantly, just would have liked more in hold - since she handled the quickstep really well. This wasn't a smooth 5 hours ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre, TV and tagged and juliet, andrew lloyd webber, andrew tomlins, award, Black British Theatre Awards., bubble, comedy, cyrano de bergerac, dear evan hansen, death of a salesman, diversity, emilia, evita, fiddler on the roof, freelance, funding, jamie lloyd, leopoldstadt, listen, london theatre, musical, olivier awards, oliviers, pandemic, play, podcast, review, Stoppard, theatre, west end, west end frame show. Bookmark the permalink.