James Graham, our go-to chronicler of modern history, follows up his dramatisations of Brexit, coalition government and the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? cheating scandal with this swift appraisal of Covid-19 lockdown. Set in his home county, it’s performed for a socially distanced Nottingham Playhouse audience and also live-streamed.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- @AlexaCoghlan Basically Twitter is mansplaining at you... 44 minutes ago
- ‘To call arts freelancers “lazy” is dangerous’: the comedian packing Amazon boxes telegraph.co.uk/comedy/what-to… 47 minutes ago
- What does the new system mean for theatre? The post-lockdown tiers will pile on more uncertainty and economic pain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago