With live, in-person dating now on the critical list in our tiered land, the very premise of this American musical comedy seems transgressive. Mind, we might feel better about our solo Netflix viewing, given how woefully the titular rendezvous begins.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- What does the new system mean for theatre? The post-lockdown tiers will pile on more uncertainty and economic pain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @lindaholmes: Theater people, man. twitter.com/MrJoeKeenan/st… 9 hours ago
- @ShaunKitchener @marksiddall84 https://t.co/ZBTahPq5Tf 1 day ago