I must begin on an earnest note: what a minor miracle it is to have this sliver of sequinned normality back on our screens. Thank you, thank you to everyone on Team Strictly whose tireless work allowed us to forget all the ongoing nightmares of this year, and instead focus on important matters such as whether Karen Hauer and Jamie Laing were matched by hairstyle alone, and whether Bill Bailey is in fact a stealth Fred Astaire. Welcome back, Strictly, and all who sail in her! Please never leave us again.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- What does the new system mean for theatre? The post-lockdown tiers will pile on more uncertainty and economic pain… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @lindaholmes: Theater people, man. twitter.com/MrJoeKeenan/st… 9 hours ago
- @ShaunKitchener @marksiddall84 https://t.co/ZBTahPq5Tf 1 day ago