- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 3 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago
This entry was posted in Fiction, Film, Journalism, Theatre and tagged coronavirus, covid, crimean war, dance, dancing, digital, doctor, documentary, eliot smith, film, florence nightingale, free, jay mcguiness, kimberley walsh, mary seacole, musical, nhs, nurse, nursing, online, review, seacole and nightingale, sleepless, sleepless and seattle, streaming, the i paper, theatre, troubadour wembley park, watch. Bookmark the permalink.