- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- Actually weeping at Johnny Vegas #Taskmaster 8 hours ago
- RT @anitathetweeter: It’s too late for this year’s Booker shortlist but Pat Sharp has written a book in which he inserts himself into histo… 9 hours ago
- RT @CharlotteAlter: Exhibit #45920 of "Stupider people than you have done this" twitter.com/zachraffio/sta… 9 hours ago
This entry was posted in Film, Journalism, Theatre, TV and tagged A Chorus Line, andrew tomlins, broadway, coronavirus, dancer, dancing, disney plus, documentary, drive in, every little step, frozen, frozen 2, government, hamilton, into the unknown, leslie odom jr, lin-manuel miranda, listen, musical, news, oliver dowden, play, podcast, the west end frame show, theatre, theatres reopening, west end, west end frame, west end frame show. Bookmark the permalink.