Who can forget Mark Ramprakash’s salsa crisis in Series 4? It’s a classic Strictly moment: he and his partner became entangled in a microphone cable and had to stop their performance. Bruce Forsyth sprang into action – quickly ascertaining the problem and getting the OK from producers for them to start again, positively giddy with the spontaneity of it all. “I love it, this is LIVE television!” he hooted.
- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- RT @Hamps_Theatre: 'It has been quite strange to realise just how resonant this play has suddenly become' @BroadwayWorldUK interviews dire… 6 hours ago
- RT @JackDMurphy: The best thing I’ve learned this week is that when squirrels fall/jump - they land like superheroes https://t.co/XuY80hCuNp 12 hours ago
- @heidistephens https://t.co/DA0OEBAZAZ 12 hours ago