- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- RT @Hamps_Theatre: 'It has been quite strange to realise just how resonant this play has suddenly become' @BroadwayWorldUK interviews dire… 6 hours ago
- RT @JackDMurphy: The best thing I’ve learned this week is that when squirrels fall/jump - they land like superheroes https://t.co/XuY80hCuNp 12 hours ago
- @heidistephens https://t.co/DA0OEBAZAZ 12 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, Theatre and tagged 2010s, 2020, a very expensive poison, amadeus, annie baker, ballet, best, broadwayworld, come from away, company, curious incident, decade, emma rice, end, follies, gillian anderson, globe, hamilton, kinky boots, lest we forget, list, matilda, mischief theatre, musical, national theatre, new decade, new vic, new year, old vic, patti lupone, play, review, reviewer, roundup, shakespeare, show, sondheim, succession, sunny afternoon, theatre, top, west end. Bookmark the permalink.