The giant, sprung floor at Blackpool’s Tower Ballroom can offer a boost to our celebrity dancers – or it can prove exposing. Continuing this series of shock exits, frontrunner Michelle Visage fell victim to Blackpool’s vastness with a vogueing Couple’s Choice, which might have been more kindly received in the smaller studio. But the stylised tableaux and subtle gestures felt at odds with the capacious venue and big crowd eager to be entertained.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 9 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago