Right, hands up if you know how to perform an exorcism? For clearly the evil spirit is still in possession of this series of Strictly, keeping Ginger Neil on the bench, taking poor Will Bayley out of the competition altogether, even cursing Manly Bloke Kelvin with sickness – and yet somehow still keeping Mike Bushell dancing on, possibly forever, the Brexit of contestants. Also: Gyles Brandreth pitched up in a crossword jumper. These are weird times, people.
- Strictly Come Dancing is late to the party with same-sex couples: men have been dance partners for centuries
- Even in his 90s, Stephen Sondheim could dance circles around Hamilton
- Ricky Gervais: SuperNature, London Palladium
- Strictly should be congratulated for introducing an all-male pairing – but is it fair?
- Titania McGrath: Mxnifesto, Leicester Square Theatre
- VERY psyched for the #Strictly 2021 line-up! Who are you rooting for? telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #strictlycomedancing #scd2021 #strictly2021 8 hours ago
- More #Strictly reading for you! #scd #scd2021 #strictly2021 #strictlycomedancing twitter.com/mkmswain/statu… 9 hours ago
- Get the latest on all the #Strictly pairings here! telegraph.co.uk/tv/2021/09/18/… #scd2021 #strictlycomedancing #scd #strictly2021 9 hours ago