Right, hands up if you know how to perform an exorcism? For clearly the evil spirit is still in possession of this series of Strictly, keeping Ginger Neil on the bench, taking poor Will Bayley out of the competition altogether, even cursing Manly Bloke Kelvin with sickness – and yet somehow still keeping Mike Bushell dancing on, possibly forever, the Brexit of contestants. Also: Gyles Brandreth pitched up in a crossword jumper. These are weird times, people.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 3 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 6 hours ago