- Strictly Speaking: The Launch Show
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: launch show – who impressed on the dance floor? Who was ‘horribly wooden’?
- Apollo 13: The Dark Side of the Moon, Original Theatre Online
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Why this year’s stripped-back series will put the focus firmly on the dancefloor
- What the Constitution Means to Me, Amazon Prime
- ICYMI - you can catch up on my launch show thoughts for @dancingtimes here dancing-times.co.uk/strictly-speak…, and my techniqu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- Nearly #Strictly time! https://t.co/Taxi0QjGJb 23 minutes ago
- A fab weekend of arts-y fun: #Bubble @NottmPlayhouse this afternoon, followed by #Strictly. Tomorrow @theRTF1839's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
This entry was posted in Dance, Journalism, Theatre and tagged andrew lloyd webber, book tickets, broadway, broadwayworld, cheap tickets, choreograph, choreographer, dance, dancing, interview, jac yarrow, jason donovan, jerome robbins, joann m hunter, joseph, joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat, london, musical, palladium, sale, save, school of rock, sheridan smith, summer, ticket deal, tim rice, visit london, west end. Bookmark the permalink.