Great Scott! His recent turn as Fleabag‘s Hot Priest made him a global sex symbol. Now, Andrew Scott reminds audiences that he’s just as irresistible on stage, leading Matthew Warchus’s absolute romp of a Noël Coward revival with the kind of panache that makes this the comic performance of the year so far – and yet one also shot through with aching melancholy.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 2 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago