The 2004 prize-winning novel by Andrea Levy, who sadly passed away earlier this year, has been beautifully translated to stage by adaptor Helen Edmundson and NT head honcho Rufus Norris, using thrilling theatrical solutions to honour Levy’s epic – and still urgent – tale.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- @suzanalou Completely agree! 3 hours ago
- Wow, what an opening show! Catch up on all the action with my full talking points here #strictly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @strictlyblog https://t.co/lbTOFFzZwA 5 hours ago