- BWW Interview: Alice Hamilton
- ‘There’s not much funny about delivering for a supermarket’: the comic taken off stage by lockdown
- British comedians in lockdown: ‘They’re in Amazon warehouses and Sainsbury’s vans’
- Operation Sleeping Beauty meets reality: what hope is there for theatre this Christmas?
- The Crown’s greatest insult: why Charles would never have called Mountbatten a ‘quisling’
- Maisie doing a hasty pivot to 'I'm just having fun, PLEASE LIKE ME'. (I like you Maisie) #strictly #scd 14 minutes ago
- Oh LOL after all that, MORE 8S! Bless our absolute loony judges #strictly #scd 15 minutes ago
- 🤢 #strictly #scd 16 minutes ago
This entry was posted in Journalism, Theatre and tagged 9 to 5, A Midsummer Night's Dream, andrew scott, best, betrayal, bridge theatre, brienne of tarth, celeb, celebrity, coliseum, dolly parton, downton abbey, famous, fleabag, game of thrones, gwendoline christie, hayley atwell, jack mcbrayer, katharine mcphee, kelsey grammer, london, louise redknapp, man of la mancha, matthew broderick, musical, noel coward, old vic, play, present laughter, rosmersholm, star, the starry messenger, theatre, todaytix, tom burke, tom hiddleston, visit london, waitress, west end. Bookmark the permalink.