A remarkable true story birthed this modest Canadian musical, which went on to storm Broadway in 2017, and now makes it West End debut at a time when its heartfelt message seems more necessary than ever. In these murky, cynical times, Irene Sankoff and David Hein’s show feels like coming up for air.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 11 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago