Fasten your seatbelts! Ivo van Hove has taken on the ultimate quotable backstage melodrama: Joseph L. Mankiewicz’s 1950 Oscar-winning film about a celebrated actress and her young wannabe assistant. And the modern star power is assured: Gillian Anderson succeeds Bette Davis, while Lily James follows in the scheming footsteps of Anne Baxter.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 first live show: Will Mellor and Hamza Yassin top the week 1 leaderboard
- The must-see Tony Award-winning shows in London
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 Launch Show live: Helen Skelton, Tony Adams and more meet their partners
- Get tickets to these popular shows back in London
- Is there still hope for new, original musicals?
- twitter.com/joelycett/stat… https://t.co/qcVZkfh0vC 11 hours ago
- RT @mkmswain: Early 9s, the Ellies thrive, and an own goal from Tony Adams: catch up on all the #Strictly Week 1 action here! https://t.co/… 14 hours ago
- @Jason_SW1 Afraid not! The magazine has closed 1 day ago